11. a. Match the words and phrases with their definitions.
1. Memory stick — c. a small device that stores digital information.
2. IT room — h. a big area that you get to when you go into a building.
3. video projector — a. a machine that shows films or images on a screen or wall
4. entrance hall — g. a computer laboratory
5. bulb — d. a glass object that produces light.
6. responsibility — e. something that is your job or duty to deal with.
7. permission — f. if you are give … to do something, you are allowed to do it.
8. fault — b. mistake