7. b) Read the text and match the two parts of the sentences.
1 Many people don’t know that — c. anybody can be an inventor.
2 The Wright brothers got the idea for d. building an aeroplane from watching birds.
3 Many inventors have a lot of talent. a.but they also work very hard.
4 If you give up easily when you b. make a mistake, you won’t be successful.
8. b) Complete the sentences with the words in the box. Use the past n simple or past continuous forms.
get wet, get to school,
get the answer, get angry
1. The maths question was very hard but in the end I got the answer.
2. I woke up at 8.30 this morning, so I get to school really late.
3. Alex stopped playing football because it was raining and he get wet.
4. My teacher get angry because l didn’t do my homework.