1. Watch the video at the top of the page.
2. Read the story “Try Not to Do Things to Others That You Would Not Like Them to Do to You” just below it.
3. Do the exercises at the bottom of the page.
1. What does «briefcase» mean?
a) a lady’s purse
b) a backpack
c) a big suitcase for traveling
d) a small bag for carrying papers
2. What does «hesitate» mean?
a) to do something immediately
b) to think for a moment before doing something
c) to do something very slowly
d) to rush as you do something
3. What does «glad» mean?
1. Let me pay ________ your coffee.
2. I am so glad I ________ lose them.
a) have not
b) does not
c) has not
d) did not
3. They know that the briefcase belongs ________ the man.
1. Why does the man forget his briefcase?
As he stands up to leave, his cell phone rings. He answers it and walks away.
2. What do Eric and Wendy think might be inside?
They know that the briefcase belongs to the man, and he will be very upset if he loses it.
3. In your opinion, why is it important not to do things to others that you would not want them to do to you?
4.Write a short essay » “Try Not to Do Things to Others That You Would Not Like Them to Do to You”
Do for others what you would like them to do for you. If you are doing good, do it without expectation, and do it for no reason. And the same thing, don’t do things you wouldn’t want them to do to you. If you are offended by some words, do not say the same words to someone else…