2) C. Complete the dialogues. Use should or shouldn’t and a verb from the box.
go, watch, wear
1. Steve: I don’t know which jacket to wear.
Paul: The white one’s great. I think you should wear that one.
2. Jane: There’s a programme about on TV tonight.
Tim: Really? Then I should watch it. I’m doing a project in Japan.
3. Alex: My eyes really hurt. Should I go to the doctor?
Father: No, but you shouldn’t watch television so much, Alex.
4. Amy: I’m tired.
Lucy: Me too, It’s nearly 11.30. I think we should go to bad.
5. Anna: What do you think? Should I wear jeans to the party this evening?
Carlo: No, everybody’s wearing party clothes. You should wear your long dress.
6. Peter: Mum, I feel awful this morning.
Mother: Yes, you look ill. Perhaps you shouldn’t go to school today.